October 02, 2007

happiness happens















Blogging is pretty new to me.
Today I had to think of my very first posting...
(Scroll down, if you are not fluent in Finnish ;-))
Today I also found an absolutely wonderful blog ilBloggo - Hanna will start my list of great blogs
;-)

She has so many nice links, it will take me days (actually nights) to get a peak at them!
These basics fit quite well with my momentary thoughts. Looks to me that my blog might be growing to tell you something about what I would call my happiness project. Sounds good to me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and leading me here! Love to read the finnish. My hollyday was in finland (Rovaniemi) so though I don't understand a thing i find it a very romentic language ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa päivääni!

Thank you so much for leaving a message! Makes my day!

Mit deiner Nachricht wird mein Tag noch schöner! Merci vielmals!