November 28, 2007

*SchneefrauWichtelEngel*



Dieses kleine Etwas hat es in sich: ich liebe Schneemänner, ich liebe Wichtel, ich liebe Engel... und Herzen mag ich auch ganz gerne! Meine neue kleine Freundin passt auf (und gut dazu) mein neues Handyfon in der passenden Handybag. Genauso gut könnte sie aber auch auf meiner Schulter Platz nehmen ;-)
Ok folks, time to out myself... (But you have probably noticed it anyhow): I love angel. I love snowmen and I love these busy little helpers of the one and only Joulupukki. (You know: I love Christmas...) And I really like the form of hearts! These are the ingredients for my new little friend. Here she takes good care of my new portable in it's matching bag (did I tell you I love linen?) but as a brooch she could as well be sitting on my shoulder taking care of me. And she'd better do that, because I should rather be getting things ready for my Christmas fairs instead of sitting here and blogging. Poor thing, she'll have a quite a lot to do, I'm afraid. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Jössas, bitte ist das ein süßes Fräulein, einfach umwerfend Deine Ideen. Wenn ich bloß auch noch Zeit zum Nähen finden würde *hach*

    ReplyDelete

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa päivääni!

Thank you so much for leaving a message! Makes my day!

Mit deiner Nachricht wird mein Tag noch schöner! Merci vielmals!